Finally I've finished the digging, all 4 beds are now all turned over and ready for spring, I've just got to plastic over the last one and thats it all tucked in for the winter, ready for a weed free spring (I hope). Have to raid some skips to find some more bricks etc to hold the stuff down though...
As you can see the strawberry plants I selected from that overgrown mess and transplated have taken OK and even put on a little growth. Next year I'll take runners and replace these as some could be quite old.
i need to get those paths cut, if only it would dry out a bit first!!!!!!!!!!!
The transplanted strawberrys
The old strawberry mess
Another view of the plot
Post a Comment